A complete offer suited to your activity
You are a motorway concession company, a dual carriageway operator/manager, a road tunnel operator/manager, an operator/manager of large toll bridges, a public transportation organisation, or a company specialised in the road sector?
Whatever your business, Dorsalys teams support you in the design, deployment and commissioning of all your services and equipment through made-to-measure offers:
- Tunnel safety ;
- Ventilation and smoke extraction ;
- Traffic management IT systems ;
- Connected objects ;
- Stationary equipment for road and motorway operation ;
- Maintenance and maintenance in operational condition.
Our solutions and services
In order to manage complex multi-technical projects, Dorsalys teams mobilise all electrical and climate engineering trades to anwser to road transport infrastructures, tunnels, roads or highways. Ou
Dorsalys teams federate all electrical and climate engineering trades to provide you with a complete, made-to-measure offer.
We provide you with our extensive skills in engineering, multi-technical project management and complex site management.
Tunnel safety: capitalise on our regulatory context expertise
Dorsalys teams capitalise on their experience and ensure that they apply standards and comply with minimum operating conditions (MEC) in conjunction with the CETU (Centre d’études des tunnels - Tunnel Engineering Centre) and the CNESOR (Commission nationale d’évaluation de la sécurité des ouvrages routiers - French national commission for the assessment of road construction).
We therefore provide three made-to-measure offers to secure your infrastructures and manage their ventilation and maintenance :
- Electrical safety equipment :
- High voltage : HV/LV distribution, substations, cables and main low voltage switchboards, backup power supply and generator set, lighting, safety and evacuation recess equipment ;
- Low voltage : network and fibre-optics, video system, AID (automatic incident detection), signalling and VMSs (Variable Message Signs), ECN (Emergency Call Network), sound system, operations/safety radio and LW/FM.
- Ventilation and smoke extraction :
- Tunnel with traffic running: longitudinal ventilation with accelerators, transverse ventilation with fresh air supply and extraction of exhaust air and smoke, control-command and regulation system ;
- Safety recesses ;
- technical rooms
- Maintenance of tunnel equipment: preventive maintenance (fixed price), curative maintenance (unit price) and works related to changes and/or improvements of facilities (unit price or consultation).
Roads and motorways
Dorsalys experts provide you with a complete range of stationary operating equipment :
- Toll equipment :
- HV/LV distribution, substations, cables and main low voltage switchboards, power supply and generator set;
- Equipment: toll booths, barriers, lighting, signage, lane assignment lights, signalling, etc;
- Low voltage: telephony, FO network, radio, size detection, video surveillance, etc.
- Current section equipment :
- HV/LV distribution, signalling gantry and VMSs (Variable Message Signs);
- Lighting, video and AID (automatic incident detection);
- ECN (Emergency Call Network);
- Operations/safety radio and LW/FM;
- RU (roadside unit);
- Speed control radar, loop-based counting system;
- FO network.
- Equipment in rest areas and service stations :
- HV/LV distribution, substations, cables and main low voltage switchboards, power supply and generator set ;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles ;
- Video surveillance ;
- Public lighting ;
- Management of parking spaces (heavy goods vehicles) ;
- Network (wi-fi/G4) ;
- Connected objects.
Smart transport systems
To facilitate new uses related to mobility and connected objects, and to develop your infrastructures and enhance safety, our teams implement smart systems dedicated to transport.
- IT systems:
- TMAS (Traffic Management Assistance System):
we provide Traf’x services (road management at the departmental level) and Sygal services (operating and maintenance alarm management);
- OAS (Operating Assistance System): development of IT systems to manage the entire operation of your road or motorway network.
- TMAS (Traffic Management Assistance System):
- Application Maintenance (AM): we take care of the maintenance and development of road CC OASs and TMASs developed by other service providers (IT service providers).
A testing ground for connected services
For APRR, in the Jugy rest area on the A6 motorway, our teams installed connected object systems designed to improve customer service:
- Safety of pedestrians, with crossings that light up at night when they cross ;
- Vehicle fluidity with guided parking via the dynamic parking guidance system ;
- Cleanliness of the rest area with new generation ashtrays, maximised lavatory cleaning and optimisation of waste collection.
Innovative devices, which are more energy-efficient and more respectful of biodiversity and natural resources.
You have a project ?
Implementation of electrical equipment and automation of a full-lane toll barrier on the A466 motorway (new A6-A46 link) made up of 2x5 lanes, including 2 lanes with a 30 km/h section.
SFTRF - Fréjus Tunnel
Maintenance in operational condition of the Maurienne motorway (A43), which consists of 70 km of motorway and 7 tunnels, including one two-way tunnel.
Results-based contract: fire, ventilation, low voltage, fibre-optics, emergency call networks and lighting.
Lyon Metropolitan Area
Preventive, corrective and progressive maintenance of the Greater Lyon Tunnel Information System (SITG).
Le Chat tunnel
Upgrade of the tunnel’s safety equipment to meet standards, with the creation of a 1,481 metre safety gallery alongside the existing one, and the complete renovation of the existing tunnel.
Autoroute de l’Avenir (the Motorway of the Future)
Design and construction of stationary operating and toll equipment for the Dakar-Diamniadio motorway: high voltage, low voltage, network, lighting, securing, tolls, etc.
Equipment of the safety system of the B5 slip road enabling traffic to move from the A14 from Rouen to the A86 in the direction of Saint Denis. This slip road is about 800 m long and is covered over approximately 500 m.
Porte de Hal tunnel
Renovation of the safety equipment of the Porte de Hal tunnel in Brussels: high voltage, low voltage, ventilation, video, network, CTM, etc.
SFTRF - Fréjus Tunnel
Renovation of the ventilation system in the Fréjus tunnel.
Management of equipment obsolescence and increase in the performance of existing ventilation.
Installation of a new ventilation plant in the context of operational changes related to the future commissioning of a second traffic tunnel.
IT development of the TMAS/OAS (MAGELLAN project)
Traffic management and operation assistance system of the entire APRR and AREA motorway network
As part of the Corri-Door network, implementation of 100 fast charging stations for electric vehicles.
Deployment of fibre-optic networks in Rhône-Alpes.
Hautes-Alpes Departmental Council
Design, installation and maintenance of a system used to supervise traffic and display information on variable message signs on departmental roads. The system is based on information from 101 cameras, 136 loop-based vehicle counting devices, 63 weather stations and 75 emergency call stations.
Transmission of information to motorists on 66 variable message signs.
Toulon Tunnel - DIRMED
Installation of a traffic management system for the operator of the Toulon tunnel, DIRMED.
Depending on the current state of traffic in the tunnel, the system manages the incoming flow by extending or shortening traffic light times on access slips roads, varying speed limits on variable message signs or closing barriers in the event of an emergency