Solutions dedicated to slow charging
- Optimisation of existing depots or new construction.
- Complete management of civil engineering and RUN (Roads and Utility Network) works.
- Supply of 50 kW or 100 kW electrical chargers.
- Design or adaptation of HV/LV substations.
- Centralised Technical Management (CTM).
Solutions dedicated to fast charging
- Installation of opportunistic charging or permanent consumption charging.
- Design of prefabricated, equipped shelters to ensure the on-line charger power supply (transformers, HV cells, distribution boards, automation, local HMI supervision, etc.) or adaptations of existing substations.
- Supervision of electrical installations and associated telecommunication networks.
- Electric bus charging management with consumption optimisation (open solution compatible with third party chargers, OCPP compliant).
- Control-command of chargers.
- Schedule management.
- Electrical optimisation.